The Learning Health System in Europe
A conference organised by TRANSFoRm, EuroRec, ECRIN
Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 10:00 AM - Friday, September 25, 2015 at 4:00 PM (CEST)
- Sustainability and business development in the LHS
- Knowledge management and data standards in the LHS
- Data privacy and security in the LHS
- Knowledge translation in the LHS
- Facilitating clinical trials
- Big Data and clinical and research data integration in the LHS
Guest speaker from DG SANTE, European Commission.
Activities: Networking, Software Demos, Posters.
Audience: The conference will be of interest to researchers, clinicians, industry stakeholders, EHR vendors.
Conference Registration is free.
The conference will discuss the possibilities for a Learning Health System (LHS) for Europe integrating clinical research and better and safer patient care. A clinically oriented session will be followed by speeches about aspects of informatics and sustainability in the heterogeneous European environment.
Target audiences are medical researches, physicians, politicians (healthcare), healthcare organisations, EHR vendors.
Sessions are based around key aspects of the LHS and bringing together EU and US projects to contribute to a series of mini-symposia.
More info: www.eurorec.org